NOVEMBER 21 IS THE DAY OF DIGNITY AND FREEDOM
On November 21 Ukraine is celebrating the Day of Dignity and Freedom.
Dignity that a country and nation must take care of every second. Freedom, for which there is an ongoing war in the East of Ukraine.
Let's honour the memory of all those who gave their lives for these essential things, and congratulate the fighters for our freedom together!
On the Day of Dignity and Freedom, a number of ceremonial events will take place in the country. Here is a list of some of them:
- on November 21 from 10:00-19:00 (during the day) there will be excursion programs «Nazustrich Svobodi» (Towards Freedom) at the Maidan Museum Information Center and «Mistsiami Revoliutsii Hidnosti» (Places of the Revolution of Dignity) in the central part of Kyiv, a demonstration of thematic videos in the Maidan Museum Information Center;
- screening of «Kyiv Nezlamnyi» (Kyiv Unbroken) by British film director Phil Strongman. Column Hall of the Kyiv City State Administration, 36 Khreshchatykst, Kyiv;
- opening of the street exhibition “M3: Maidan. Memorial.Museum”. At the construction site of the Revolution of Dignity Museum (foundation pit), 5 Heroes of Heavenly Hundred Av., Kyiv.
- 🕯 memorial service for Heavenly Hundred and fighters for the independence of Ukraine, floral tribute. Chapel at the Heroes of Heavenly Hundred avenue in Kyiv (Ecumenical Church of Archangel Michael and the Ukrainian New Martyrs of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church).
- 🕯 lighting of candles along the Heroes of Heavenly Hundred avenue in Kyiv.
A number of events are also planned on the eve of November 21:
- on November 19-22 an exhibition «Maidan: creativity space» will be presented in Poltava Oblast;
- opening of National Museum of Ukrainian Pottery on November 19 at 15:00 in Opishna, 102 Partizanska St, Poltava Oblast;
- from 18:30-20:00 - Maidan Museum Information Center, 18/2 Maidan Nezalezhnosti, Kyiv