ASSISTANCE TO PERSONS AFFECTED BY MINE AND EXPLOSIVE REMNANTS OF WAR HAZARDS
Non-governmental organization «Proliska» together with the Ministry for Temporarily Occupied Territories and Internally Displaced Persons of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as «MTOT») with the financial support of the Government of Switzerland is initiating the Project «Assistance to persons affected by mine and explosive remnants of war hazards» and begins to accept applications for participation in the Project
Assistance will be provided to persons who as a result of contact with mine and explosive remnants of war (hereinafter referred to as «ERW») were subjected to:
- other health damage caused by mine and explosive remnants of war.
Within the framework of the Project mine and explosive remnants of war hazards include:
- booby traps;
- anti-personnel mines;
- unexploded ordnance.
Assistance will be determined based on the objective individual needs of the affected persons, damage to health and provided as:
- procurement assistance (means for rehabilitation, medication);
- medical, physical and psychological rehabilitation services;
- professional retraining;
- other measures aimed at restoring and compensating for broken or lost functions of the body of affected persons from mines and ERW hazards;
- provision of funds to affected persons to pay for listed goods, services and measures.
In order to obtain assistance affected persons must apply for participation in the Project.
Please note that the objectives of the project do not cover the cases of injuries, health damage as a result of shelling of residential areas.
To apply for participation in the Project please refer to NGO «Proliska» by telephone «hotline»: +380964041034 or +380932022232.