DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER OLEKSII REZNIKOV HELD A CONSTITUENT MEETING WITH THE HEADS OF THE REGIONAL STATE ADMINISTRATION
Today, on March 16, 2020, Deputy Prime Minister - Minister for Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories of Ukraine Oleksii Reznikov held a constituent meeting with the Heads of the Kherson Regional State Administration Yuriy Husev, Donetsk Regional Civil-Military Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko and Luhansk Regional Civil-Military Administration Serhii Haidai.
A number of issues were discussed in the framework of the meeting, among them the key ones were:
- ensuring the rights of internally displaced persons;
- social protection and humanitarian assistance;
- temporary closure of the EECP;
- the general situation with the coronavirus;
- elaboration of proposals to address urgent tasks related to the temporarily occupied territories, which can be submitted to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.